News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas times a come N " Christmas tines a come N'




I can't wait for Christmas! here's some of my favorite pre Christmas pics of our new little elf!

2 Comments:

Blogger aWare said...

I especially love the 3rd pic! Chad thinks she looks like you N!

4:22 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

I agree! My mom thought she looked like you, too! Especially the picture of you two together on Kim's blog. I know y'all are having a wonderful time together right now!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home