Hang N with the girls !



This weekend has been great - just hang N with my two favorite girls, K & A. I arrived late last night and after a great dinner that Daddy A had prepared and kept warm for me - I just kissed and kissed on baby A. K said she had been fussy all day and I think it was because she was afraid that PeePaw had left me back in OKlahoma. He traveled down early on Thursday by land and I by air on Friday (because of a meeting I had in Oklahoma City on Friday). It was great being with this good little family today -we took a trip in the car with Baby A and she liked having her MeeMaw next to her while she rode in her car seat like a big girl. Then we staged the A & pumpkin modeling shoot and the "precious little angel" shoot. Baby A fell over, well, rolled over off the pillow - it scared mommy - but MeeMaw thought that A felt it was a new trick she had pulled off and she seemed very proud of her accomplishment! PeePaw has cooked up a storm this weekend and we have just finished a wonderful roast made with wine and had a beautiful apple dessert called Baker Baker. I'll be sad to depart tomorrow, because I know that little A will grow and change until the next time I see her, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's been fun and I look forward to many more times - just hang N with the girls!


1 Comments:
You're so lucky to get to see them again. I am seriously itching to get my hands on that sweet baby girl! You guys did a great job with the photo shoot...such precious pictures! I know you enjoyed your weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home