News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow N



Ice has hit, and snow, and freezing sleet and rain. Here's a picture of the lake where the trees have fallen on the electrical lines. Electricity is supposed to be restored.......oh, in about 10 days down there. We're home and safe - I've stayed home for 2 days and kept busy cleaning out closets and such. We do have electricity and it was only out for about 3-4 hours on Sunday. We have 4 wheel drive and have been out in it everyday. Another storm is due in this weekend. I'm thinking of ordering some furry snow boots! Tell me which one you vote on - I think I have a thing going for the white ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Love the boots! Great taste! Love to think of a winter glam attire including the tall white ones or a ruggedy look for the 2nd pics. Too bad we won't need anything like that down here!
How does my closet look? Are you finally tossing my Doc Martens?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home