THANKSGIV "N" FOR SURE

I'm so thankful to find baby booties on the island in the kitchen - all pink and white and small.....to find a dirty diaper on the coffee table.....and on one couch a bottle of baby lotion (baby perfume as Kimmee calls it)and on the other a bottle lid. Dirty burp rags strewn around the den, with changes of clothes laying in the bathroom floor near where our baby A loves to take a swimming little bath. Bottles on the counter and formula in the fridge. Yes I'm so very thankful today (even though its the day after the "true" thanksgiving day of days) to see all this wonderful baby stuff all over our home. I'm thankful for both my children and their spouses and both my grandchildren, for my wonderful husband and for all of my extended family and friends. I was saying after a long day yesterday just how much I love holidays - I love being surrounded by those who are your family and seeing those who were always in your life and those who helped mold your life.
It was a good eats day with absolutely nothing missing (except maybe cousin Patty's Banana cake)and was just an absolutely joyful day. I've always enjoyed our family traditions and hope my children will continue to uphold the traditions that make us who we are. After all, without those traditions what do you have to pass on and share with your family? I'm glad that my family raised me to appreciate getting together and being with family and that they still hold this as high importance. It says that we love each other and care enough about each other to spend the time and effort. So much in this life to be thankful for. I'm lovin thanksgiv N for sure!


2 Comments:
Wish I could hug on baby A for awhile!!! I know you enjoyed having her there. Happy Thanksgiving!
We did leave your house a mess with all of her "little" things strung everywhere! I'm glad you appreciate it! Thank you for a wonderful thanksgiving! Adalie misses her Meemaw and Peepaw! Can't wait to see you in a week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home