News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Drive N Miss


My new ride! I plan on traveling to N O in this -It's the new Aspen Chrysler SUV and so far I love it! I've got to read the manual to understand all the bells and whistles before I take off. - My silver Pacifica is going to a new home with in-laws!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to smell the new car smell and take it out for a test drive when u get here! COngratulations!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home