Born out of inspiration of others
Born out of inspiration
Spanx - They are comfy, non binding, and slimming as advertised. No more panty line girls!


My favorite morning coffee - Gevalia - Tassimo Latte and
Capachino
and my great Tassimo machine that delivers individual
cups of coffee without making a whole pot.
Thanks to my husband for purchasing this (even though he knows that things that plug in aren't
always a good idea for gift giving to spouses.
I'm joining Kim in giving everyone a taste of my favorites: Glamorous Wash
by Tyler Candle company - I was feeling stupid for spending this much money on laundry soap until I used it and fell completely in love with the scent that lingered for days upon my wash. There are alot of different scents but I like this one - Kathina!
by Tyler Candle company - I was feeling stupid for spending this much money on laundry soap until I used it and fell completely in love with the scent that lingered for days upon my wash. There are alot of different scents but I like this one - Kathina! Spanx - They are comfy, non binding, and slimming as advertised. No more panty line girls!


My favorite morning coffee - Gevalia - Tassimo Latte and
Capachino
and my great Tassimo machine that delivers individualcups of coffee without making a whole pot.
Thanks to my husband for purchasing this (even though he knows that things that plug in aren't
always a good idea for gift giving to spouses.


3 Comments:
I love Spanx, too! I must try that detergent although the biggest requirement for my loads of laundery is stain fighting to get all the baby food out of Adalie's clothes! Wish I were there for you to make me a cappachino!
I too am a lover of SPANX! My favorite candles are Tyler Candles, I will try that wash! Great blog! I want more of your favorites, I know with your taste you have lots of favorites!
Kim, I totally did not see your comment...we must have wrote it at the same time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home