News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

East N !




I've been meaning to post these pics of East N! He's such a big boy with his back-pack (pack-pack as he says)that MeeMaw gave him. He also loves to come ride his "Grave-digger" and play with any big boy toys that PeePaw might have in his garage! We love you East N!

3 Comments:

Blogger aWare said...

He is one good looking boy!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer C said...

He's really getting to be such a big boy! So handsome!!!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I love Easton and miss him sooo much! Give him lots of kisses from us!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home