News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What N the world ?

No destination? Transportation obviously air, but where does it go? Why isn't most of it lengthy instead of short? Symptoms are aging, forgetfulness and memorable events. It can create wealth, patience, a growing love, knowledge, peace, war, and too many measurables to mention. It's been found in a bottle, on a magazine,it can be current,official,and ancient. It generally refers to the concept of a universal process or medium which allows all physical changes in the present to become events in the past. It is also a matter of significant social importance, having economic value. It has motion,phases,and swings. It has standards and units, and is appointed for everything. What N the world do we do with it and where has it gone? Did you guess? - just N time.



3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

It seems to take forever when you are waiting for Adalie to arrive!

Very clever post! You are so creative!

11:43 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

Oh? you're talking about time, I thought you were referring to Adam's belly-button lint.Andrew by way of Jamie.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer C said...

I'm with Kim...sometimes it goes SO quickly, but others it is soooooo slow!
LIKE RIGHT NOW! I can't wait to hear that Adalie is here!!!!!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home