Looking with N my eyes

We've been to see the Indian Woman. She's the Iridologist. She looks within your eyes. The iris, to see what your body reveals to her. She saw things that were and things that were not. She wrote it all down and recommended treatment, all of which she sells within her healthfoods shop. So, we came home with a bundle of pills, vitamins, drinks, juices and things that may or may not make me feel better. We'll see what the holistic approach has to offer. You're in charge of your own body and its recovery and care, I firmly believe. So, the Indian woman with the beautiful jewelry and long flowing hair to her knees, sent me home with remedies of handfuls of natural pills and concoctions and we'll see what it does. Oh, and Mike says don't tell anyone we did this crazy thing!


5 Comments:
I hope that you'll feel better with the "Indian woman's" recomendations! Thanks for your comment. I worry that my blog may be somewhat mundane, but nobody forces anyone to read it (and it is mostly pictures anyhow). Jamie, Andrew, Jason, and I have reserved a weekend to come. It was sort of crazy trying to find a weekend that worked with the call schedules and birthday parties! Life will be crazy for everyone come September. I can't wait to see sweet Adalie! I know she'll be precious, and we tried to be mindful that Grandparents had first dibs as far as the "visiting Adalie" schedule was concerned. I hope she comes on Wednesday, my birthday. Keep your fingers crossed!
What a great birthday gift to you and I think it would be great to have an aunt's same special day to share ! I'm so thankful that Adalie will have such a wonderful bunch of aunts to spoil and play with her (can't leave out those uncles either) We're so thankful that your family is such a great one for our Kimmie and for Adalie!
The grace,the flowing robes, the hole nine yards. I feel you will achieve total consciousness. (this is from Andrew.)
Sounds to me like you should have gotten some of her jewelry instead!
I knew Andrew would respond --I felt it through the spirit of his eyes! ......lol and yes, Kimmie I was thinking . . . . she at least is a woman who shops ! ! ! ! ha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home