News with N

To keep you smiling with N, hoping with N, thinking with N, and being with N, far or near, distant or dear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I hope to be all that my family and friends think that I am (at least the good things they think I am about)! I hope I've made a difference in peoples lives.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

At K & A's today

Today we finished up chores, made the Holy room higher - raised -the color brown to a higher level, and waited on a WWII buff as he took his time at the memorial. Fixed a lamp, hung A's picture in the wrong place (He's so gay). Fixed the broken undies drawer too! We made copies of Alan Jackson's gospel songs for all to enjoy. Baby A is pushing around and then quiets down when MeeMaw lays her hand on her. We're introducing baby A to some good eaten - Lobster was her choice tonight - she liked it. Now, ice-cream with Daddy A's famous secret ingredient - Equal Brand (He's so gay). His sisters will be glad to know he's practicing a new song to sing when baby A arrives - something about " I'll love you with the love of the Lord, until you poop in your diaper." It sounds alittle like the marriage tune.

4 Comments:

Blogger aWare said...

Wow, I had to read that 10 times to figure out what you are talking about! Still left with questions, I will let it be! I bet Baby A is getting ready to see Memaw!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ose said...

Now they are ALL ready for Baby A!
Thanks for fixing/doing all that stuff! Will you explain why it's called the "holy room"...we're guessing because there're candles...or the TV...but not sure!
I kind of think you're very lucky to be there at the first hearing of Daddy A's compositions...his songs aren't the same ole' same ole's, huh! Mommy K is a good blogging instructor! I don't know how to add links to mine but someday someone will add your site to mine for me! Sooooooo glad you
all are having a really nice visit!
Baby A will be here so soon now...but I still can't hardly wait!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

We got a little carried away in the guest room with decorating with Crosses on the wall, as candles, and adding a "kneeling" bench. I think all the Catholic people down here are rubbing off on us-explaining why we called it the holy room. I tried to take a pic of it but since that room is long and narrow you can't get much of anything in a picture so you'll just have to come and stay in the "holy room" yourself to see!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Narissa said...

Aware, curtains made without sewing!, a few swoops and careful folds - voila! curtains in the living room - Daddies M & A labeled the "holy" room after all the crosses they hung - inspiration from Sara (thanks Sara) Ose, you raised a great son-in-law for us! Aware, I'll send the decoder for the next post. And everyone has to download Skype - we can dialog in real voice soon ! We're back were the wind comes right before the rain and it was a wonderful weekend!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home